Great home in established neighborhood close to downtown, schools and parks. One level living - 3 bed, 2.5 bath, family room with cathedral ceilings, bay window and loft, kitchen with eat-in area, stainless appliances, granite countertops and pantry. Laundry area also with granite counters. Living/Dining rooms with hardwood, fireplace and bay window. All custom window treatments upgraded electric and heating system.Rear paradise has 6 ft privacy fence, brick patio and sheds. Lots of storage in floored attic with pull down stairs and storage in loft. This is a must see~
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,756 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)