Great home in established neighborhood close to downtown, schools and parks. One level living - 3 bed, 2.5 bath, family room with cathedral ceilings, bay window and loft, kitchen with eat-in area, stainless appliances, granite countertops and pantry. Laundry area also with granite counters. Living/Dining rooms with hardwood, fireplace and bay window. All custom window treatments upgraded electric and heating system.Rear paradise has 6 ft privacy fence, brick patio and sheds. Lots of storage in floored attic with pull down stairs and storage in loft. This is a must see~
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,756 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price